[Nfbc-info] [CCB-L] Note-Taking Devices

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 13 16:49:11 UTC 2013

Hello there. I probably should be sending this to you off list, but I think
everyone on the listserve could read this: You mentioned in the email that
you are the first blind person to attend this school. Back in 1978, I was
the first blind person who attended the American Conservatory of Music in
Chicago. The dean was very aprehensive about having a blind person attend
the school In Fact, he said "I'm not sure if this will work or not." I
proved him wrong by getting almost streight A's the first semester. I don't
know you hardly at all, but by reading your posts, and knowing what you are
trying to accomplish, I think you can do the same thing.

Good luck and know the NFB is out there for you.