[Nfbc-info] another youtube question

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:42:11 UTC 2013

Hello,
I'm not sure who told you copying and pasting the YouTube links weren't
a good idea because that is how YouTube does it, so in a way copying and
pasting the YouTube link is the only way to do it.
There are fancy ways to show links, but that has nothing to do with youtube.
The only thing that has to do with youtube is privacy. If the video you
are talking about is posted by you, you can do 3 things
as seen here <https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?hl=en>
You can make it public, unlisted or private.
The only time I would use the send option inside Youtube is if you are
sharing with other Youtube buddies, or you are doing something with a
private video. But I'm not pro enough to tell you how to use the private
option. I only use unlisted and public links because they are the most
user friendly. You just hit f6 in Firefox and f4 in IE and copy the link
to those videos and you can send that link to people.
That is the only way I've ever seen it done, that is the fastest way to
do it and there is nothing wrong with sharing YouTube videos that way.
If you wish to have different things happen with your link like have the
person be able to play it from a website without going to YouTube that
is a different story, but for everyday use, copying and pasting is what
should be done.
  Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs