[Nfbc-info] Magic Carpet Ride Update

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 01:20:30 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are doing well. Thanks to those that have responded to my earlier emails, I appreciate the responses.   I  have an update on The Magic Carpet Ride bus trip.  The cost of the trip is only  90.00 dollars per person, round trip if there are 40 people on board.  Right now the itinerary for the trip looks like this;
  Depart Sacramento Amtrak Station at 9:30 am on Thursday October 9th, 2014
Arrive Dublin BART Station at approximately 10:45 am for Passenger  pick up then depart Dublin BART approximately 11:00 am
Arrive Embassy Suites El Segundo at approximately 6:00 pm for the National Federation of the Blind of California Board Meeting.

The return trip looks like this:

   Leave Embassy Suites at 1:00 pm

Arrive at Dublin BART Station approximately 6:30 pm, drop off  passengers, depart 6:45 pm
Arrive Sacramento Amtrak Station approximately 8:30pm.

Thanks Again,

Rick Watson
Davis Canes and Tails
Chapter President