[Nfbc-info] 2014 April Bulletin

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 5 23:12:35 UTC 2014

Before, when I had my older computer three months ago, I was always able to
open up the bulletin. Now, as you know, I am unable to do so.

Years ago, we used to as chapter presidents, would get the monthly bulletin
in Braille. I understand that this isn't possible at this time.

I would suggest to try to send it in a message body to see how it works.

I hope this helps.