[Nfbc-info] FW: DOR seeking nominations to serve on Blind Advisory Committee

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Fri Apr 11 15:52:48 UTC 2014

Good morning Mary.

I have an interest in serving on the board, however I have a couple of questions that I hope you can answer.

1: where are the meetings held2: what time are they held3: what day of the week are they held

I am attempting to find out this information before I apply because if the meetings conflict with my work schedule I would not be able to do it.

Thank you very much Ted Clark Schedules
Ted Clark
EEO/Disability Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Progrm (EEOP)
1727 30th Street, MS 90
Sacramento, CA 95816
Office (916) 227-7518,
Fax (916) 5199