[Nfbc-info] Imagination Fund California Style

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 22:33:29 UTC 2014

Mary! This is great and I'm trying to put it up on the NfBCAL FB page
and Twitter account. I'm not finding a direct link on line. Can you
help?

Also, the only reference to Imagination Fund I can find connects me to
something about the Kennith Jernigan Institute. Is this right? I want
to make sure I preface the donate link correctly.

Thanks,
LM