[Nfbc-info] introducing myself

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Mon Apr 21 16:43:36 UTC 2014

I’m a fellow Federationist living in St. Louis MO who has just joined this list. I love California, particularly the L.A. area and have been there many times. I also have several friends out there. I’m a member of a local chapter here in St. Louis and have been since 2010. At various times in my life I’ve been in both organizations and find that they both do good work, but I have fully chosen the Federation as my organizational home. My other interests include reading, traveling when possible and listening to music, especially internet radio. I’m retired now, but I worked in an AT&T relay center for just over 4 and a half years in Pennsylvania. I’ve lived in various parts of the country and have been in St. Louis since 2002. I guess that’s enough about me for now, but I look forward to enjoying my time on this list and getting to know Federationists in California.