[Nfbc-info] introducing myself

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:52:19 UTC 2014

Nancy, welcome to the list!
I have the pleasure of attending your state convention in 2012 and it was marvelous.
Happy to have you here, and let us know if you have any questions or need any help.
No matter where you're from, we're all a part of the Federation family.
Darian

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.