[Nfbc-info] Growing up Fisher

Fred's Win7 Catastrophe regenerative at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 22:04:05 UTC 2014

Hi NFB Cal folks,
Have any of you watched this show?
The fake blind guy could use better blindness skills.  How hard is it
to actually find a blind actor?  I'm not sure he is a good example of
a blind lawyer.
His fake guide dog is a poor example of a dog guide.
Granted, I don't watch much TV, but when I heard about Growing Up
Fisher, that two of the main characters were a blind father and his
dog guide Elvis, I wanted to check it out.
One of the best parts is that NBC does not use a laugh track.
Anyone else been following this TV show?  Next episode should be
tomorrow/Tuesday night.
Fred, near San Diego