[Nfbc-info] Catch Our Dreams Tee Shirts

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 16:12:08 UTC 2014

Hello California,
  Just a friendly reminder that there will be Catch Our Dreams Tee Shirts at the Leadership Seminar tomorrow.  All of the proceeds go directly to the Affiliate to benefit California's BELL Program.   we have sizes large through XXL in gray, and large through XXXL in white.  The cost of the shirts is 20.00 dollars each.
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT,

Rick Watson
Davis Canes and Tails
Chapter President
707-673-7837
Member State Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind Of California

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people, because lower expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams you can have the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.