[Nfbc-info] Next Saturday's meeting

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 16:21:51 UTC 2014

Good morning all: This is some more information which should help everyone to get to our new meeting place safely next week. (Emerald Court 1731 W. Medical Center Drive Anaheim, CA  92801.) For everyone who uses Access, you need to tell them that the cross street is Euclid (I hope I spelled that correctly.) I was also told that this is about three miles from the Fullerton train station. I don’t know the walking or buss rout but the number to OCTA is (714)636-7433 extention 1. I hope this helps everyone.

See you next Saturday and look for more emails from me in the next few days.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind Orange County Chapter
cell#(847)989-0768
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net