[Nfbc-info] Transportation in L.A. to State Convention

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 03:53:13 UTC 2014

Hi Miso,

The bus in Southern California will be stopping at one location each in San
Diego County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and Orange County.

  I am sure that 99% of us who live in Los Angeles will be using Access
Services.  You will not be alone!  especially around 1 p.m. on Sunday,
October 12, 2014.

Warmly, Joy