[Nfbc-info] introduction

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 22:41:10 UTC 2014

Hi Armando,
The seminar starts at about 10 A.m. though it is A bit of an early start, you are certainly welcome to take Amtrak in and drop by after 10 o'clock if you would like.
You could come in around 11 or noon and stay until the end and it would be just as well. Love to meet you, we would appreciate having you, and it would be wonderful to learn from each other.
 Darian