[Nfbc-info] introduction

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:03:39 UTC 2014

Armando,

Several things, but first, welcome to the list. I'm thrilled to see
you on this list.

I am the person behind the LightHouse Twitter handle and I am serious
when I say we'll find a way to get you to this seminar. I am aware of
a few folks coming down from the sacramento area so let's work on this
together. Please feel free to contact me via my cell phone:
510-289-2577.

As for chapters to join, you have many, many options for Bay area chapters.

Of course, there is the San Francisco chapter. There is also the Bay
area Chapter and the East Bay Area Chapter. I invite the presidents of
the Bay area chapters to give you their contact and chapter info.

I am the president   of the East Bay Chapter. We are currently looking
for a new place to meet that is convenient to all. So until then, not
to lose momentum, we have been teleconferencing. It just so happens
that tonight is our teleconference. feel free to join in. The dial in
info is: 712-432-1500. The pass code is: 1082284 #

I'm excited to meet you eventually.

Lisamaria Martinez