[Nfbc-info] introduction

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 01:46:02 UTC 2014

Hello Armando,

Welcome to the list!  It is great to meet you!  I would like to invite you
to the River City chapter, which is in Sacramento.  We meet on the 2nd
Saturday of each month at the State Capitol in room 317 from 10:30 -
12:30.  We will be having a meeting this Saturday, if you are available we
would love to have you join us!

Tiffany Manosh, President
River City Chapter