[Nfbc-info] Learn how you can live the life you want

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 05:46:58 UTC 2014

Armando,

Welcome to the chapter and welcome to the Federation family. It is absolutely amazing how quickly you've jumped in and are ready to go. This is the kind of spirit we need to really move our affiliate forward. I can't wait to meet you in person during the seminar and I hope that you can find the means to get down to our state convention this October in El Segundo. In fact there will be a free bus coming from Northern California to drive folks to the convention and back. This is something you really should start thinking about now and I'll be happy to pass along the information to you sometime tomorrow since I should get to bed tonight.

Sent from my iPhone