[Nfbc-info] Notice of a class-action settlement that may be relevant to some members of NFB of California

Michael S. Nunez michael.steven.n at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:34:52 UTC 2014

Dear NFB of California members,

I write to provide you with a slightly updated copy of the notice
concerning the settlement in Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually
Impaired et al. v. Redbox Automated Retail, LLC et al. The only
substantive change in the notice is an updated phone number for the
claims administrator. This number is (866) 277-4261.

In addition, we have conferred with the claims administrator, and we
have learned that the settlement website is not currently active, but
that it will become available tomorrow, August 13 in the morning. At
that time, you will be able to access the claims form, the opt-out
form, and other documents related to the settlement on the settlement
website.

Please feel free to contact Stuart Seaborn or me at
mnunez at dralegal.org or by phone at (510) 665-8644 with any questions
that you have concerning the notice or the settlement.

Michael

Michael Nunez
Staff Attorney
Disability Rights Advocates
2001 Center Street, Third Floor
Berkeley, California 94704-1204
(510) 665-8644
(510) 665-8511 (fax)
(510) 665-8716 (TTY)
mnunez at dralegal.org
http://www.dralegal.org
_____________________________________

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are
confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. This
information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent
in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.
If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction
or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender
by reply e-mail or at (510) 665-8644 or (510) 665-8716 (TTY) and
delete the message and any attachments. Thank you for your
cooperation.

--
Michael S. Nunez
Michael.Steven.N at gmail.com