[Nfbc-info] Notice of a class-action settlement that may be relevant to some members of NFB of California

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Aug 12 19:54:28 UTC 2014

Hey Tim,

May I recommend that you guys just subscribe everyone on the nfbc-info list to the announcements only list.  Then, publish an email to the nfbc-info list saying that everyone has been subscribed to the announce only list, only the list owners will be able to post to it, and that is where all official NFB announcements will be posted. Should you decide to unsubscribe to nfbc-info, visit the this URL

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/jbar%40barcore.com

and unsubscribe.

Just my thoughts on this,

Jim