[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Student Transition and Enrichment Program (STEP), 2014-2015 Workshop Agenda

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Aug 20 05:09:10 UTC 2014

Hello Juanita and all others:

My name is Lisa Irving. I am a newly elected chapter President for the NFBC San Diego Chapter. We have three chapter members that would tremendously benefit from some or all of the workshops listed below. These individuals are in their mid-twenties. What would it take to include these young people in any of the upcoming seminars. Such opportunities does not exist in San Diego for young blind and visually impaired adults who have been out of school for at least a couple of years. Please let me know how our chapter members can work to support your efforts to be included at these weekend workshops.

Respectfully,
Lisa Irving, NFBC, San Diego Chapter President