[Nfbc-info] new California dog law

Fred's Win7 Catastrophe regenerative at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 15:59:07 UTC 2014

Hi Lisa, and all,

As long as the pet dogs, and fake service
dogs  are well behaved and groomed, I've got no
problems.  A few months ago, during our local
wildfires, every bar, pub, café, restaurant,
sidewalk, etc had evacuees with their dogs.  I
only remember one superfriendly dog that got
loose, and tried to meet as many other dogs before it was wrangled back.

I do have a problem with ill-mannered dogs on
public transit.  One fake service dog was a
frequent problem, until we shared a walk to the
same bus stop.  Now the dog doesn't bother my
guide dog.  I reminded the gal that dogs want to
work, and love to do the right thing.  I told the
handler of the fake dog that she can train her
dog not to react or vocalize when it sees other
dogs, and  suggested a training book like “Dogs
for Dummies.”  Also suggested that if she can’t
train her dog herself, she can find a trainer, or simply retire  her dog.

Remember:  If you don’t train your dog, your dog will train you.

Fred, in Carlsbad

<mailto:regenerative at earthlink.net>regenerative at earthlink.net