[Nfbc-info] San Francisco Chapter Meeting

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed Aug 27 20:18:55 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet
on Tuesday evening, September 2, 2014 at the San Francisco Lighthouse, 214
Van Ness Ave.  We will enjoy appetizers and modest supper starting at 6:30
PM.  The formal meeting begins at 7:00  PM and adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.

At our previous meeting we observed an interactive demo of the KNFB Reader
iPhone app.  During our next meeting we will give updates on a number of
important items, including how to claim your share of up to $4,000 from the
Redbox class action settlement funds and potential community service
projects for the chapter.  Don't miss out on the discussion.  Chapter
President Tim Elder can be reached at eldert at uchastings.edu or at
410.415.3493.