[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: Sunday on NFB Live

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Dec 1 00:55:21 UTC 2014

That is correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chela
Robles via Nfbc-info
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 04:41 PM
To: Charles Krugman; NFB of California List
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] FYI FW: Sunday on NFB Live

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think in order to sign up you must go to
http://www.nfblive.com/

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit:
http://www.bookshare.org/ Need more space, come join dropbox and start with
two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to
you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E