[Nfbc-info] Google has a way to do away with Captcha

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:27:01 UTC 2014

Hello,
If I'm not mistaken, I ran into this the other day and didn't have any
problem with it. It does not pop up when you are tabbing through fields
though.
It could have just been a check box that said: "Check this box if you
are not a robot" though.
Does someone have a wp site with a form they can check this out on?
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>