[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Thank You Bidders!

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Dec 5 16:12:20 UTC 2014

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Minwell, Raquel via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 07:15 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Thank You Bidders!

Thank you for your participation--we couldn't have done it without you!

As our auction comes to a close, we'd like to take a moment to express our
tremendous gratitude to everyone who helped make it a success. Special
thanks to:

*	Our dedicated affiliates, families, and community of supporters
*	All of our generous donors
*	Everyone who participated and invited friends and family to bid

Our auction may have ended but our important work continues.

As we progress with programs and services that provide blind Americans with
the tools they need to lives the lives we want, we sincerely hope that you
consider staying involved. Donate Cash Online: Place a winning donation.
It's easier to give, than to give up! If you did not win an item online and
would like to show your support, please make a donation at
https://nfb.org/make-gift.

A quick note to all of our winning bidders:

Congratulations on placing the winning bid! Please allow several days for us
to process the auction results and to begin shipping your items. We know
that you'll be pleased with your purchases, and we look forward to your
continued support in future auctions as well. We are truly grateful to our
community and to all of those who made a Bid for Equality.  Thank you again
for your generosity and for supporting the National Federation of the Blind.