[Nfbc-info] how can I do this

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:40:36 UTC 2014

Hello Lisa,
What will be expected of you?
Will you need to seat people, will you need to hand out programs, will
you be directing traffic?
What ever the case, I would walk the auditorium before hand so you can
understand where everything is and get grounded.
Then I would look for a place to stand. The person in charge may have
their opinions of where you are to stand, so ask them first.
Other than that, you just be really big when you greet people, so they
know you are talking to them. Be very loud and assertive so if there is
no one there, the people behind where you thought the people were think
you are talking to them. If there is no one, no one will notice. But
this is almost never a problem. The only annoying part is when people
walk past quietly. But this should be a festive event, so most people
should be talking. Don't worry about people if they walk past you, they
didn't want to talk to you.
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>