[Nfbc-info] my Dad

Jana Littrell janadlittrell at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 27 06:48:38 UTC 2014

Dear Lauren:

    I do not know you well, but perhaps you will remember me from the bus
back from the convention in October.

    I am sorry to hear about your father.  I just lost my father in June and
it is hard.  There is the aspect of no more relief from pain, but it is
still very difficult, and you will be in my thoughts.

Sincerely, Jana Littrell