[Nfbc-info] Blind Judge Makes History, Joins Michigan's Supreme Court

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 29 21:30:17 UTC 2014

Perhaps this person isn't tech savy. Not everyone is even in this word
today. This doesn't mean he won't learn to use our technology in the future.
What everyone seems to be forgetting is that this might open the door for
other blind lawyers to go up hire in our justice system. Would it be better
for this person to use all of the technology at his fingertips? Of course it
would.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net