[Nfbc-info] update about Orange County chapter

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 30 23:55:15 UTC 2014

Hello all. First of all: I hope all of you have had and will have a good Christmas and coming up Newyears. My hope was to try to get Orange County chapter up and running in January. At this time, I am still up in victorville. Two things are going to happen relatively soon: First of all, I want to get down to Orange county to get things up and running regarding the Orange Coumnty chapter. Secondly, I am planning (if everything goes well) to apply and hopefully get into Mark Schafer’s telephone customer service class at the Foundation for the Junior blind sometime in the next few weeks. I am hoping (if everything works out) to work on getting Orange County Chapter up and running in Februrary. The hopeful date we would meet in be Saturday (02/14/2015) @10:00 am at Emmerald Court in Anaheim. I will everyone updated on this. Once I get to OC, everything else should and will fall into place. I really want to get Orange County chapter up and running in the next two possibly three months at the worst. I appoligize for all of these delays and appreciate everyone’s patients in this matter.

thanks.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net