[Nfbc-info] Pathfinder Chapter of the National Federation of the blind of California membership building reception

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Feb 7 17:25:10 UTC 2014

GREAT ANNOUNCE<MENT!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rochelle
Houston
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 07:44 AM
To: NFBC Listserv
Cc: Jeffrey Simms; Maria WLCAC; Steve Moore; Jessie Riggins; barbara
Harrison; Addie Moore pathfinder Chapter; Candice Luther; Everlee hairston;
sandra Perkins; barbara Forde; Alan Bell; Frank Damiani; Christina Johnson;
Lucille Walker; Michael Richardson; Ron Anderson; Cathy Gaten; Wazirah
Yamin; Tina Thomas; Jay Jay
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Pathfinder Chapter of the National Federation of the
blind of California membership building reception

THE PATHFINDER CHAPTER OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF CALIFORNIA
CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO join us at our chapter building  reception Come out
to learn about the organization and some of the things we do to enrich The
lives of the blind