[Nfbc-info] [Seminar] The next At Large Chapter meeting is coming, are you?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Feb 11 06:27:49 UTC 2014

	hello.  I would like to be there, but will be travelling during that
time.  The second thursday of each month tends to be problematic for me.  I
know finding times that suit everyone is very hard, but has there been some
consideration of switching it up a bit over the course of the year?
Alternating from  second Thursday one month to second Tuesday the next and
back again, for example?
-thanks
-Brian