[Nfbc-info] Pathfinder chapter membership building reception

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 00:23:22 UTC 2014

Hello all,
The Pathfinder Chapter held their annual membership building reception today. We had a good turnout and it was a great success. I would like to thank Ever Lee hairston for giving an overview of the Organization,  on the  national level, Robert Stigile for speaking at the state level, Joy Stigile for informing everyone about the diabetes action network, Tina Thomas for speaking on the California Association of guy dog users and Geraldine Krohn four informing everyone about the pack plan. I would also like to thank Lisa Irving for coming all the way from San Diego to hear some of the things we do in the organization and   to take back what she's learned to help  build a chapter in San Diego.  The best part of the reception was when two people joined our chapter. We had a fantastic time today. One of my members said, we all came together in unity. Let us continue this  momentum. . The theme  for the state  convention is change. So let's make a change in California!       Rochelle Houston
rhouston58 at gmail.com