[Nfbc-info] new Years Wishes

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 02:44:16 UTC 2014

Happy newyear to all. My main nfb wish is obviously to get Orange County
Chapter fully operational in the next couple of months. We have a great
start and I hope this continues.

We seem to have a good neuclious (some old and some new people) and this
should work very well for us. Also, we have a place for our meetings that is
really going to be great. It is a conferenceconferance conference room in an
apartment complex that is perfect for meetings.

I, of course will keep everyone updated on what is going on and hope that
others from other areas of California can join us from time-to-time.

Again, happy newyear to one and all.