[Nfbc-info] Woops, another medical update

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 3 01:00:20 UTC 2014

Hello all:

I thought I would be finished with these.

However, I have been having more problems with my left leg. This time there are possibly two nerves involved. They are different nerves. The plan is that I will have another nerve decompression this coming MOnday (01/06/2014) time still not specified.

The plan is also that the doctor’s office is going to try to get me into an assisted living facility for a short time so that I can get the best of care even though the surgery is out patient.

THe doctor is saying this is possibly because of two falls I had (one in 1976 and the other in 1981both affected my left leg. I have total faith in the doctor because every nerve he has fixed so far has worked fine after the surgery.

More to come.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter
Cell#(847)989-0768
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net