[Nfbc-info] FW: [Ccb-l] We need to continue publication of the Ziegler, now!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jan 7 04:28:54 UTC 2014

Original Message:
From: Eric Calhoun <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: ccb-l at ccbnet.org
Subject: [Ccb-l] We need to continue publication of the Ziegler, now!
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2014 22:26:51 -0600

I am not happy with the decision to suspend publication of the Matilda
Ziegler.  We know that by turning into a blindness-driven magazine, they
have changed many lives.  We need to petition the Ziegler to continue
publishing.  Now!  Don't wait, people; send this to everyone you know.

Eric
..
1..

Eric from Los Angeles!  Live life!  Love community!  Eric Calhoun on
Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.

Confidentiality Notice: This email, and any email sent via Philmore
Productions, is privileged and should be considered as such.  It is the
property of Philmore Productions, who has the sole right to delete,
blacklist, or remove in any way.  No harassment will be tolerated, and
violators are hereby reminded that any email thought to be obscene,
objectionable, or slanderous may be subject to blacklisting and deletion
without notice.  Philmore Productions appreciates your cooperation!

Christian Connection: 712-432-4823, Room 9; Emissives Groups: Let's Talk
Dodgers!: lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to
www.emissives.com, and click on Directory of Lists; Eric's Chat Session:
erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com,
and
click on Directory of Lists.  All welcome.  Try, in 2014, to be good to
each other!