[Nfbc-info] MAGIC Carpet Ride

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 19:45:46 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
  I have been asked to clarify my earlier email about the Magic Carpet Ride to State Convention.    The total cost of the bus is 3,000 dollars.  The bus has 50 seats, that means that if we fill the bus, the cost is 60 dollars each. I need to know how many people are interested in taking the bus trip.  We can set up one or more pick up points if need be.  The travel time to ElSegundo is approximately 5 hours from Sacramento or the Bay Area, but if we start in Sacramento then go to the Bay Area it could add up to 2 hours of travel.  I would like to have one central point either in Sacramento or Oakland, since there is an Amtrak Station centrally located in both cities and there are more than a couple of transportation options to each Station.
  I hope this answers some of your questions, if you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

  Thanks,

Rick Watson
Davis Canes and Tails
Chapter President