[Nfbc-info] Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:50:38 UTC 2014

To the friends of Mike Causey, Ken, and Angela Fowler, I bring you prayers.
 May God comfort you, Angela, in your time of sorrow.  I want to encourage
you to send me an email or call me on the cellphone at 916-889-4809.

Great is the Lord's faithfulness!

Eric
..
1..

Eric from Los Angeles!  Live life!  Love community!  Eric Calhoun on
Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.

Confidentiality Notice: This email, and any email sent via Philmore
Productions, is privileged and should be considered as such.  It is the
property of Philmore Productions, who has the sole right to delete,
blacklist, or remove in any way.  No harassment will be tolerated, and
violators are hereby reminded that any email thought to be obscene,
objectionable, or slanderous may be subject to blacklisting and deletion
without notice.  Philmore Productions appreciates your cooperation!

Christian Connection: 712-432-4823, Room 9; Emissives Groups: Let's Talk
Dodgers!: lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to
www.emissives.com, and click on Directory of Lists; Eric's Chat Session:
erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, and
click on Directory of Lists.  All welcome.  Try, in 2014, to be good to
each other!