[Nfbc-info] KNFB reader app

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jul 9 22:42:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

Where can we find out what all the KNFB reader app will do? Is it for iPhone
or android, etc?

Thanks

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name

Ephesians 3:20-21King James Version (KJV)

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we
ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages,
world without end. Amen.

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."

My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":

www.Theresmorethanoneway.com

Affordable laptops for people with disabilities, seniors, and those with low
incomes:

www.affordablelaptops.biz