[Nfbc-info] ocularists in Victorville

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 16:15:23 UTC 2014

Good morning all: As many of ou know, I have a prosthetic eye that was done in the city of Orange. The name of the company is Ocular Prosthetics that also has an office in LA, torrence and Santa Bargbera. At this time, I live in Victorville and cannot get to any of those citties without someone driving me there. It is time for my eye to b pollished again. Is there either an eye doctor in Victorville or an ocularist in victorville or the inland empire who can do this?

Thanks.