[Nfbc-info] U. S. Bank

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Wed Jul 23 17:10:17 UTC 2014

Good morning Lisa.

I saw that you are considering opening up your chapter bank account withUS bank.

One of my friends is a manager there, and he has given me some information to find out how accessible they are.

If you are still interested in opening up your bank account.  There, then contact me directly and I will give you the information
Ted Clark
Ted Clark
EEO/Disability Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Program (EEOP)
1727 30th Street, MS 90
Sacramento, CA 95816
Office (916) 227-7518,
Fax (916) 227-5199