[Nfbc-info] Postponement of Catch Our Dreams fundraising event

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 26 04:45:31 UTC 2014

Hello All:

I am sending out this message with the hope that everyone who was planning
to attend our annual fundraiser called Catch Our Dreams will get the news
that due to unfortunate circumstances we have had to postpone our event
until October.  We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Please watch for updates about the October event held by the National
Federation of the Blind of California.

Sincerely,

Mary Willows

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you,

Mary Willows, President NFBC