[Nfbc-info] need help finding a local chapter meeting in my area!

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 22:32:18 UTC 2014

Dear Portia,

I want to let you know about our At-Large Chapter.  The National Federation
of the Blind of California tries to reach out to those who cannot attend a
regular monthly chapter meeting because of distance or some other
inconvenience.  Each month we hold conference calls to provide an
opportunity for out of area interested people.  The At large chapter will
meet on Thursday, August 14 at 7 p.m.
The call in number is 712-432-0175 and the passcode is 184220 pound.
Everyone is invited to join us on the At Large Chapter calls.  It is run
just like a regular chapter meeting.  I am attaching an application to join
the At Large Chapter.  We would love to have you. Fill in the application
and mail your dues of $15 to:  NFBC, At Large Chapter, 3934 Kern Court,
Pleasanton, CA 94588.  Hope to hear from you on the 14th.

Sincerely,
Mary Willows

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you,
Mary Willows, President NFBC