[Nfbc-info] San Francisco Chapter Meeting

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed Jul 30 23:49:45 UTC 2014

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind is doing
something new.  We are meeting on Tuesday night, August 12 at the San
Francisco Lighthouse, 214 Van Ness Av., to allow folks who work in the City
to come by after work.  Everyone is welcome to come for some appetizers and
lite supper at 6:30 PM.  The meeting starts promptly at 7:00 PM and finishes
at 8:00 sharp.
Don't miss an interactive demo of the new KNFB Reader iPhone app at our next
meeting.  This hot new technology will allow blind people to easily read
paper documents and mail with the iPhone camera.  If you haven't been to the
chapter in a while, come on back to see what's new.  We have a lot of
exciting things happening in the coming months.  Don't hesitate to call
chapter president Tim Elder for more information.  (410) 415-3493 or
eldert at uchastings.edu.