[Nfbc-info] Conventions, American Air Lines

Lisa Irving via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 19:58:02 UTC 2014

Hi Eric,

The vast majority of the time flying is very uneventful for blind and
sighted passengers. When someone presents you with a challenge keeping
things light and trying to see where they're coming from helps a great deal.
Humor and not sarcasm can defuse misunderstandings and open doors to clear
and open communication. Have a safe flight!

Eric, please contact me off line to let me know if you are getting the
E-mails about the San Diego NFB chapter.

From,
Lisa Irving
Lirving1117 at cox.net