[Nfbc-info] description of the new NFB logo wanted

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Jun 9 02:49:07 UTC 2014

I'm visualizing this logo and the idea of stick figures, funky shapes and
space-age figures representing a person having the characteristic of
blindness is disconcerting. I understand that many companies use
artsy-looking designs for their products. Yes, the NFB has many valuable
products. Nevertheless, I don't consider people to be products. Therefore,
I'm back at square one.... I'm just putting my opinion out as food for
thought.

From,
Lisa Irving