[Nfbc-info] Magic Carpet Ride Update

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 22:17:09 UTC 2014

Hello California,

Have you ever wanted to go to State Convention and just could not afford it the transportation cost?

What if I told you that your transportation costs were covered?

Would you consider attending State Convention?

...Well, you don't know what we can find... so why don't you come with me  on a MAGIC CARPET RIDE...
  I was informed last night that The National Federation Of the Blind of California is chartering the bus for us to attend State Convention in October.  So lets get going and sign up for this great opportunity...
Seats are limited— Don't Miss out on the fun!!!

Please contact me to reserve your seat or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rick Watson
President, Canes and Tails Chapter
Davis, California
Member State Board of Directors

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Everyday we raise the expectations of Blind people because low expectations create obstacles between Blind people and our dreams.  You can have the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.