[Nfbc-info] Baseball Game & Wine Tasting

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 20:14:03 UTC 2014

That was great for your chapter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tiffany Manosh via Nfbc-info
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 12:57 PM
To: NFBC-Info
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Baseball Game & Wine Tasting

Hello All,

On Tuesday evening the River City Chapter had a great outing at Raley
Field.  The Sacramento River Cats took on the Omaha Stormchasers.  We
thought we would rost as it was over 100 degrees but the Delta breeze
kicked in and it was actually cold by the end of the game.  It was an
awesome game.  Omaha struck first and was up 2-0 but then true to their
form the River Cats came back on won the game 3-2.  During the 4th inning
Johnny Doskow the radio announcer gave a great shout out over the radio for
the chapter.  Any one and everyone who was listening to the game heard that
the River City Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind was
attending the game!

Our next outing will be on Saturday August 16th.  If you did not join us
Tuesday I hope you will mark your calendar for August 16th for post game
fireworks!  It should be another great game!  See you all then!

Tomorrow several members of the River City chapter will be taking the drive
to Redding to the Steele's home for the Shasta Cascade's annual Wine
Tasting event.  It should be fabulous weather, lots of great venues, and of
course hanging out with great Federationists!

Tiffany Manosh, President
River City Chapter