[Nfbc-info] join the san fernando valley chapter's horseback ridingevent, saturday, june 21 2014

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Fri Jun 13 23:05:09 UTC 2014

Sounds like fun.

from Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
-----Original Message-----
From: Racquel Decipeda via Nfbc-info
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 3:28 PM
To: cabs-talk at nfbnet.org ; nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbc-info] join the san fernando valley chapter's horseback
ridingevent, saturday, june 21 2014

NFB_Logo horseback-riding

Saddle Up and Have Fun!

horseback_riding

The San Fernando Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California warmly invites you to join us for a day of fun, adventure and
socializing. We are going to the Griffith Park Horse Trail, Los Angeles to
go horseback riding!!

When: Saturday June 21, 2014, 9:00 am

Where: 480 W. Riverside Dr., Burbank, CA 91506

The cost is $25.00 *per person to ride (cash only), but if we get more than
15 riders, we may qualify for a 10% discount.

After the ride, the fun and adventure continues. Join us as we go across the
street to the Viva Cantina Mexican Grill, 900 W. Riverside Dr., Burbank for
even more fun, socializing, and good food after a fun ride.

More details will be provided, such as basic riding information you need to
know, directions to the horse rental location, and the restaurant when you
RSVP to Racquel by phone at: 818-457-9449 or by email: nfbevents at gmail.com

*Please note that riders weighing over 200Lbs. may be charged extra. This
policy is imposed by the facility, not by our chapter. For additional
details please visit:

http://www.griffithparkhorserental.com/trail_rides.html
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.griffithparkhorserental.com%2F
trail_rides.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFPlvTZlEKdtcc2y8ZnfQx_MkG2ig>

---Chase your dreams with your head held high --- by Gordon Chan

Racquel Decipeda

Alternate Email: racquelmd29 at gmail.com or nfbevents at gmail.com

Alternate Phone: 818-457-1482

Visit our NFBC San Fernando Valley chapter website at www.nfbcsfv.com