[Nfbc-info] Looking for local chapter

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:02:06 UTC 2014

Hi, our chapter the San Fernando Valley chapter is not the closest one, but
he or she is welcome to come visit us too. We have current chapter members
that live far, around that neighborhood, but they come to our chapter
meetings and activities. Of course, you know Robert Stigle is our president.
Perhaps the Path Finders with Rochelle Houston or Guiding Lights with
Geraldine might be closer. Actually, Pico Rivera is in between all the
chapters in SoCal distance wise including the ones with Cheryl Thurstin,
with Jeri or where Pam Chase is.

---Chase your dreams with your head held high --- by Gordon Chan

Racquel Decipeda
Alternate Email: racquelmd29 at gmail.com or nfbevents at gmail.com
Alternate Phone: 818-457-1482
Visit our NFBC San Fernando Valley chapter website at www.nfbcsfv.com