[Nfbc-info] Jim Willows

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 05:30:48 UTC 2014

Hello All,
It is with  sadness, that I am informing you of the passing of Jim Willows.
Please keep Mary and the Willows family in your thoughts and prayers.
Below you will find a message fsent out by Mary this afternoon.

Dear Board Members:

As all of you know, Jim has been very ill with Small Cell Lung Cancer for the past two years.  Last night, with our sons and daughter-in-law and many special friends around him, Jim took his last breath on this earth.  It was very peaceful.  He has struggled all week to breathe while his body could not fight anymore. We are so grateful that we had several days to inform friends and family that the end was near.  To all those who would have liked to say good-bye, I apologize.  Please share in our comfort and knowledge that he is suffering no more.

I will let everyone know when memorial arrangements have been finalized.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Mary

Robert Stigile
Phone: 818-381-9568
E-mail: rstigile at gmail.com