[Nfbc-info] The passing of Jim Willows

pschase at ca.rr.com pschase at ca.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 05:09:15 UTC 2014

We the members of The NFB Riverside/San Bernardino Chapter would like to take this opportunity to give our condolences to Mary Willows and her family on the passing of Jim Willows. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you during this difficult time. May God lift your heavy hearts in knowing that Jim suffers no more. May all the happy memories fill your hearts and minds with joy and lift your spirits in knowing that Jim will live on through the good times that all of you have shared with him.

God Bless and again our thoughts and prayers are with you during these difficult times.